June 26, 2008

Pacers and Raptors Agreed to a Trade Deal

As the clock ticks for the NBA Draft the Toronto Raptors and the Indiana Pacers had posted an agreement already. A trade between their players hoping to make their roster more efficient.

As I was about to setup my computer for work my teammate had fed me again a news about what's going on in the NBA. He is also an NBA fanatic, a great fan of the Boston Celtics. Man he cried when the Celtics won the championship, isn't that awesome? Hehehe! Well, he told me that the Pacers will be trading their star player Jermaine O'neal to the Raptors in exchange for T.J. Ford; so I immediately browse the internet to read more about the news. What I've known before is that Ford will be traded with Boris Diaw of the Phoenix Suns. Just some rumors though. Now I had the full detail of the agreed Pacers-Raptors trade. O'neal will go to the Raptors in exchange for T.J. Ford, Rasho Nesterovic and the No. 17 pick in Thursday's (Friday in Manila) NBA draft.

I am thinking why would the Pacers let go of their supposed to be franchise star player? Who are they going to pick for their No. 11 and No. 17 first round picks? Pacers will be another team of young and hopeful players. On the other hand, the Raptors will improve more defensively and on their low-posts. O'neal and Chris Bosh on the floor at the same time? Whoow, they can dominate the boards and better take outside shots for if you get near the rim you can see the basketballs flying out like a volleyball game!

If this trade will push thru then this will surely make an impact to the league's season. Anything will happen in the NBA.

2008 Olympics

 
ss_blog_claim=23d592cdcebe84ec34086ba12ebb4639